Personal Weight Loss Coaching
If you’re like most of my clients, you’ve probably tried a bunch of diets in the past – and you’ve probably come to the same conclusion most women do:
Those “get thin quick” fad diets simply don’t work in the long run.
The rules + restrictions + measuring + counting – it’s just not sustainable. Sure you might lose some weight, maybe even quite a bit of weight – but it always comes back on, eventually.
You Don’t Need Another Effin Diet.
We’ll use a sustainable, practice-based approach to build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time. We’ll break your complex nutritional goals into small, strategic daily practices that result in big changes.
Through the coaching process, you’ll develop healthy habits that become second nature and last a lifetime. You’ll lose the weight you haven’t been able to shed – and you’ll feel confident that you can keep it off.
Why Hire a Coach?
Self-directed training and nutrition programs fail a staggering 98% of the time! That’s why it’s so essential not to do this alone.
Having someone you can turn to – someone who has done what you want to do – is perhaps the most important thing you can do for yourself. As your coach, I’ll provide accountability + direction + support every step of the way. I’ll help you stay consistent, no matter what life throws at you.
I’ve Been There…
…right where you are at this very moment. A smart + successful woman who just couldn’t seem to lose the weight for good. For years, I was either on a diet – or planning my next get thin quick scheme.
With each failed attempt, the weight eventually came back and my confidence took yet another blow. It was exhausting, discouraging and humiliating. Sound familiar?
Weight Loss Coaching is about making real + lasting changes. No gimmicks. No stopping sugar. No crazy restrictions. No fasting. No calorie counting.
We’ll work together to demolish old + outdated patterns and build the skills (and daily habits) required to eat well, every day – no matter what life throws your way.
This work is about so much more than weight loss. It’s a way out of your day in + day out obsession with food + weight – and way toward a healthier, happier and more confident you.
Coaching with me might be a great fit if:
- You are ready to get off the yo-yo diet rollercoaster – for good
- You want personalized strategies to create sustainable + lasting change
- You never want to count calories or points again (can I get an AMEN)
- You want accountability, support and guidance from someone who’s been there and is committed to helping you reach your goals
- You want tools to manage difficult emotions without turning to food
- You want to feel more relaxed around food and confident you’ll make good choices
If we work together:
- I will help you make sense of all of the nutritional chatter out there and simplify what healthy eating really means
- I won’t pressure you to be perfect. Everybody has bad days. Even me. And that’s okay.
- I will be there for you when progress stalls + you feel stuck + life happens
- I won’t ask you to make too many changes at once. In fact, big, instant changes are the biggest reason people fail to lose weight and keep it off.
- We’ll take an up close and honest look at your current habits and relationship with food and your body so you can create the long term sustainable health changes and permanent weight loss you crave
I’ve been doing this sort of work for a long time – and I’ve never been more excited to share it. If this approach resonates, I’d love to work with you.
START HERE! Complimentary Discovery Session
Let’s start by figuring out where you are + where you want to go + if coaching is a good fit.
This call will…
- Allow you to experience what it might be like to work with me.
- Provide you with an entirely different approach to solving your weight struggle.
- Give you an opportunity to learn more about what I offer if you want to work with me further.
CLICK HERE to answer a few quick questions. I’ll get back in touch with you via email to schedule your call ASAP.
Q: Do I need to do anything to prepare for the Discovery Session? Not a thing. Just show up as you are + ready to explore whether this approach is for you. I’ll take care of the rest.
Q: Is there a charge for the Discovery Session? There is no charge. This is a no pressure + no obligation exploratory call. Schedule your call by clicking here.
Q: Are you accepting new clients? I generally accept one new client every month or so. If you’re interested in working together, either contact me directly or click here to fill out a Discovery Questionnaire.
Current Availability for 2017:
- August – 1 opening
- Late September/October – 1 opening
- November/December – 1 opening
Q: What is your dietary philosophy? While meal-plan approaches require you to choose between vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, or other “labeled” diets, this approach doesn’t force a choice.
What I do believe is that a healthy diet generally consists of:
- whole, minimally processed foods;
- lots of plants;
- enough protein to meet your needs;
- a healthy mix of different fats;
- plenty of water; and
- carbohydrates based on activity levels.
However, we’ll go much deeper than just the food. We also dig into:
- Food behaviors (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount).
- Food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, disordered thinking).
- Stress management (in general, how it relates to food).
- Rest, recovery, and sleep (in general, how they relate to food).
- Outlook (confidence, resiliency, mastery, and growth mindset).
Q: Why a full year? (Short Answer) Progressively building habits over a longer period of time promotes confidence and long-term sustainability.
(Long Answer) You’ve probably tried the “too much too fast” approach before. Maybe you got some results, but did they last? When we go on an unsustainable + restrictive diet or try to change too many habits at once, we set ourselves up for failure.
Check out these statistics:
- Adopting one new habit at a time results in an 85% chance of success
- Adopting two new habits at once: a 35% chance of success
- Adopting three or more new habits at once: less than 10% chance of success
Together, we’ll systematically build and transform your habits, one at a time, over an entire year. I’ll be there with you through vacations, illnesses, the holidays, stressful times and celebrations to ensure that your habits stick, no matter what life throws your way.
Q: Does this program address negative self-talk, poor body image, managing stress and/or emotional eating? Absolutely. These are critical pieces of the puzzle. We’ll use tools rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to transform the thought patterns keeping you stuck and to illuminate and resolve the “why” behind your overeating.
Q: What are the program specifics? How much does it cost? Scroll down a bit. It’s all there.
Q: Do you work with men? I currently work with women only.
Q: Can I REALLY achieve long term success with personal online coaching? If you commit to making small strategic changes in your life and stick with me for the full year, then yes – you will absolutely get results.
Personal Weight Loss Coaching Details
It is my intention that your investment be repaid many times over. The number of private clients I work with at once is limited (maximum of 10) – so that I can offer all the support my clients need.
I can work with anyone, anywhere. As long as you have a phone + computer, we can make this happen!
- (30) 35-minute phone or Skype coaching sessions over an entire year to discuss your progress, troubleshoot, make modifications and blow up any roadblocks that get in the way. I recommend meeting weekly for the first 9 weeks – then every other week for the remainder of the year.
- Unlimited on-demand 911 coaching calls (10-15 minute) if something comes up that needs immediate attention. Just email me and we’ll hop on the phone as soon as we’re both available. I’m here for you!
- Unlimited email support between sessions
- Daily lessons delivered via an easy to use online platform, designed to help you learn + reinforce new, healthier habits. Click here to see how it works.
- Free MyoTape body tape measure (to keep track of those vanishing inches!)
- All the knowledge, tools, and skills you will need to reshape every aspect of your lifestyle including hydration, mindset, nutrition, managing difficult emotions and your relationship with food
- Real-time tracking of your progress
- Lifetime access to ChickaBOOM! (a private Facebook group where we cheer loudly + inspire frequently + support unconditionally)
- A NEW way forward
- Old + outdated + ineffective beliefs dismantled
- Inner + outer domain transformed
I recommend a twelve month commitment.
I don’t offer refunds for previous months, but you can cancel anytime.
Are you ready to eat + feel + LIVE better?
Then let’s do this!