Personal Weight Loss Coaching
If you’re like most of my clients, you’ve probably tried diet after diet – and you’ve probably come to the same conclusion…
Those “get thin quick” fad diets simply don’t work out in the long run. The strict rules + obsessive measuring + constant deprivation – it’s just not sustainable.
You Don’t Need Another Effin Diet.
There’s a better + more humane way.
We’ll use a sustainable, practice-based approach to build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time. We’ll break your complex nutritional goals into small, strategic daily practices that result in big changes.
Through the coaching process, you’ll develop healthy habits that become second nature and last a lifetime. You’ll reconnect with your dreams, goals, and desires. You’ll lose weight – and most importantly, you’ll feel confident that you can keep it off.
Is Hiring a Coach Worth It?
Having someone you can turn to, someone who has done what you want to do, is perhaps the most powerful way to fuel change. As your coach, I’ll provide accountability, direction and whole-hearted support every step of the way. I’ll help you stay on track, no matter what life throws at you.
One of the reasons I became a coach is because I saw firsthand how valuable working with professionals was in healing my own food and body issues. Working one-on-on with my coach allowed for a customized experience based on where I was in my journey.
More than that, though, a coaching relationship creates a sacred + safe space in which to work through your internal roadblocks in a compassionate way – beyond what usually takes place when you work things on your own. No shaming. No judgement. Ever.
Best of all? I’ve been there.
I’ve been where you are at this very moment. A smart + successful woman who just couldn’t seem to lose the weight for good. For years, I was either on a diet – or planning my next get thin quick scheme.
With each failed attempt, the weight eventually came back and my confidence took yet another blow. It was exhausting + discouraging + humiliating.
Weight Loss Coaching is about making real + lasting changes. No gimmicks. No stopping sugar. No crazy restrictions. No fasting. No calorie counting.
We’ll work together to demolish old + outdated patterns and build the skills (and daily habits) required to eat well, every day – no matter what life throws your way.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get off the yo-yo diet rollercoaster – for good
- How to eat better consistently – without starving yourself or feeling deprived
- How to cultivate more love and respect for your body
- Strategies + tools for managing difficult emotions without turning to food
- How to feel more relaxed around food and confident you’ll make good choices
If We Work Together:
- You get accountability + support + guidance from someone who’s been there and is committed to helping you reach your goals.
- I’ll be there for you when progress stalls + you feel stuck + life happens
- I won’t pressure you to be perfect. Everybody has bad days. Even me. And that’s okay.
- I won’t ask you to make too many changes at once. In fact, big, instant changes are the biggest reason people fail to lose weight and keep it off.
- We’ll take an up close and honest look at your current habits and relationship with food and your body so you can create the long term sustainable health changes and permanent weight loss you crave
- You will have to work + commit. But I promise to make it as fun as possible.
I’ve been doing this sort of work for nearly 10 years now – and I’ve never been more excited to share it. If this approach resonates, I’d love to work with you.
START HERE! Complimentary Discovery Session
Let’s start by figuring out where you are + where you want to go + if coaching is a good fit.
This call will…
- Allow you to experience what it might be like to work with me.
- Provide you with an entirely different approach to solving your weight struggle.
- Give you an opportunity to learn more about what I offer if you want to work with me further.
CLICK HERE to answer a few quick questions. I’ll get back in touch with you via email to schedule your call ASAP.
Q: What are the program specifics? How much does it cost? Scroll down a bit. It’s all there.
Q: Do I need to do anything to prepare for the Discovery Session? Not a thing. Just show up as you are + ready to explore whether this approach is for you. I’ll take care of the rest. If working together isn’t a good fit – that’s okay. I’ll do my best to help you find a coach or program that’s right for you.
Q: Is there a charge for the Discovery Session? There is no charge. This is a no pressure + no obligation exploratory call.
Q: What is your dietary philosophy? Will you give me a meal plan? Meals plans are synonymous with diets. This is not a diet. So while I will never tell you what to eat exactly, I will be providing you with a lot of education and suggestions about food quality and quantity to help you get to where you want to go.
I believe a healthy diet generally consists of:
- eating a variety of whole, minimally processed foods;
- making fruits and vegetables a priority;
- including a good source of protein with every meal;
- a healthy mix of different fats;
- plenty of water;
- a variety of high-fiber “smart” carbohydrates based on activity levels;
- eating to the point of satisfaction without getting stuffed;
- enjoying your favorite not-super-healthy foods occasionally.
However, we’ll go much deeper than just the food. We also dig into:
- Food behaviors (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount).
- Food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, disordered thinking).
- Stress management (in general, how it relates to food).
- Rest, recovery, and sleep (in general, how they relate to food).
- Outlook (confidence, resiliency, mastery, and growth mindset).
Q: Why a full year? (Short Answer) Progressively building habits over a longer period of time promotes confidence and long-term sustainability.
(Long Answer) You’ve probably tried the “too much too fast” approach before. When we go on an unsustainable + restrictive diet or try to change too many habits at once, we set ourselves up for failure.
Check out these statistics:
- Adopting one new habit at a time results in an 85% chance of success
- Adopting two new habits at once: a 35% chance of success
- Adopting three or more new habits at once: less than 10% chance of success
Together, we’ll systematically build and transform your habits, one at a time, over an entire year. I’ll be there with you through vacations, illnesses, the holidays, stressful times and celebrations to ensure that your habits stick, no matter what life throws your way.
Q: Does this program address negative self-talk, poor body image, and/or emotional eating? Absolutely. These are critical pieces of the puzzle. We’ll use real + tangible tools rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to dissolve the unhelpful patterns keeping you stuck.
Q: Do you work with men? I currently work with women only but have coaches in my network that work with men. Contact me for a referral.
Q: Can I REALLY achieve long term success with personal online coaching? If you commit to showing up + making small strategic changes in your life and stick with me for the full year, then yes – you will absolutely get results.
Personal Weight Loss Coaching Details
It is my intention that your investment be repaid many times over. The number of clients I work with at once is limited (maximum of 12), so I can offer all the support you need.
I can work with anyone, anywhere. As long as you have a phone + computer, we can make this happen!
- (30) 35-minute phone coaching sessions over an entire year to discuss your progress, troubleshoot, make modifications and blow up any roadblocks that get in the way (+ the option to connect on weeks we don’t have a scheduled call)
- Unlimited on-demand 911 coaching calls if something comes up between coaching sessions. Just email or text me and we’ll hop on the phone as soon as we’re both available. I’m here for you!
- Unlimited email support between coaching sessions
- Text support for those times you want to share a success story, or send a picture of a gorgeous meal you made, or simply need a few words of encouragement
- Detailed email summaries of all coaching sessions with action items and helpful reminders to encourage progress + growth
- Daily lessons powered by ProCoach – a world class nutrition and behavior change program backed by science and decades of research by the folks at Precision Nutrition. Lessons are delivered via an easy to use online platform, designed to help you learn + reinforce new, healthier habits. Click here to see how it works.
- Lifetime access to ChickaBOOM! a private Facebook community where we cheer loudly + inspire frequently + support unconditionally
- Discounted (optional) ongoing support for clients who want to extend our coaching relationship beyond one year
- Free MyoTape body tape measure (to keep track of those vanishing inches!)
- All the knowledge, tools, and skills you will need to reshape every aspect of your lifestyle including hydration, mindset, nutrition, managing difficult emotions and your relationship with food
- Real time tracking of your progress
- A NEW way forward
- Outdated + ineffective beliefs dismantled
- More confidence
- Increased energy
- Inner + outer domain transformed
I recommend a twelve month commitment.
I don’t offer refunds for previous months, but you can cancel anytime (although I think you’ll LOVE the process + the results).
Wishing + hoping doesn’t change things.
Taking action does.
Are you ready to TAKE ACTION?
Then let’s do this!